We are looking for a passionate self-starter to work with our rapidly expanding business by delivering concierge, custom content and programs to our clients. We cater to a typically high-end clientele, providing the finest standards of service.
LulaFit is a concierge fitness and wellness company, providing on-site personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, wellness coaching and group fitness. Our clients are busy people with demanding careers, and we make it easy for them to prioritize wellness by bringing our services to them.
To make living a healthy lifestyle sustainable and accessible through movement, food, and restoration.
Our Brand Promise:
- We deliver what our client needs, the way they need it, where and when it’s most convenient for them.
- We provide in-home, concierge fitness and wellness services to busy people, including: personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, personal chef services and wellness coaching.
- We bring our client these individualized programs, motivation and support all in the comfort of their home.
- We create a completely customized fitness and wellness plan that is manageable, flexible and fun, so our client doesn’t have to dread the little time they spend on themselves.
Why We’re Different:
- Luxury Experience: The premier provider of bespoke fitness and wellness programs for individuals, communities and corporations.
- On-site, concierge delivery: We deliver what you need, the way you need it, where and when it’s most convenient for you.
- Unified Team of Service Providers: Our certified specialists work as a team, using their individual expertise to create the best plan for you.
- Collaboration: Partnering with luxury residential communities and corporations to create cultures of health and wellness.
- Constantly Evolving: Committed to continuous improvement through observation and response to our communities’ needs.
- Develop wellness content and programming for residential and corporate clients.
- Partner with other fitness professionals to plan and execute food, nutrition, and wellness events in a variety of settings.
- Manage concierge fitness team including instructors, personal trainers, massage therapists.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Preferred
- Nutrition or other wellness certification
- Culinary skills preferred
- Public speaking and presentation experience
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Well spoken and can simplify the complex
- This is a part-time contractor position
- Reliable transportation required