As a former dancer, Erin fell in love with Pilates and yoga, and enjoys sharing her passion to help others get excited about their workouts and overall health! Her encouraging and open-minded approach allows students to tune into their bodies and feel at ease throughout their practice. Erin is also a very talented writer, and a key contributor on our LulaLife blog! Learn more about Erin in our Q&A below.
- What motivated you to be a Pilates and yoga instructor?
Pilates was an alluring transition for me after I stopped dancing in high school, and I thought being a certified instructor would be a cool tool to have in my belt (eventually coupling it with yoga.) I studied performing arts and writing in college, but life has a funny way of pushing us in the direction we’re meant to. As they say, do what you love and it’ll never feel like work. I’ve always found a sense of bliss in physical activity, and I love helping people feel their best.
- How would you describe your training personality?
- What advice do you have for people that are just getting into fitness?
- What’s your favorite workout and why?
- What’s your favorite holiday dish?