Licensed Massage Therapist
LulaFit is looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) to join our growing team. The LMT will have experience using a variety of massage techniques and tailoring them to clients with a range of needs.
LulaFit is a concierge fitness and wellness company, providing on-site personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, wellness coaching and group fitness. Our clients are busy people with demanding careers, and we make it easy for them to prioritize wellness by bringing our services to them.
To make living a healthy lifestyle sustainable and accessible through movement, food, and restoration.
Our Brand Promise:
- We deliver what our client needs, the way they need it, where and when it’s most convenient for them.
- We provide in-home, concierge fitness and wellness services to busy people, including: personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, personal chef services and wellness coaching.
- We bring our client these individualized programs, motivation and support all in the comfort of their home.
- We create a completely customized fitness and wellness plan that is manageable, flexible and fun, so our client doesn’t have to dread the little time they spend on themselves.
Why We’re Different:
- Luxury Experience: The premier provider of bespoke fitness and wellness programs for individuals, communities and corporations.
- On-site, concierge delivery: We deliver what you need, the way you need it, where and when it’s most convenient for you.
- Unified Team of Service Providers: Our certified specialists work as a team, using their individual expertise to create the best plan for you.
- Collaboration: Partnering with luxury residential communities and corporations to create cultures of health and wellness.
- Constantly Evolving: Committed to continuous improvement through observation and response to our communities’ needs.
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Travel to clients to provide 60 minute and 90 minute table massages
- Provide chair massages at LulaFit events at luxury high rises and corporations
- Respond to client feedback during massages and adjust technique as needed
- Current and valid state license for massage therapy
- 1+ years of experience as a massage therapist
- Experience with in-home massage preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive base rate & bonus structure
- Flexible work environment (ability to set your own schedule)
- This is a part-time contractor position
- Reliable transportation required