Certified Yoga Instructor (Detroit)
LulaFit is looking for a Group Fitness Instructor to join our growing team.
LulaFit is a concierge fitness and wellness company, providing on-site personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, wellness coaching and group fitness. Our clients are busy people with demanding careers, and we make it easy for them to prioritize wellness by bringing our services to them.
To make living a healthy lifestyle sustainable and accessible through movement, food, and restoration.
Our Brand Promise:
- We deliver what our client needs, the way they need it, where and when it’s most convenient for them.
- We provide in-home, concierge fitness and wellness services to busy people, including: personal training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, personal chef services and wellness coaching.
- We bring our client these individualized programs, motivation and support all in the comfort of their home.
- We create a completely customized fitness and wellness plan that is manageable, flexible and fun, so our client doesn’t have to dread the little time they spend on themselves.
Why We’re Different:
- Luxury Experience: The premier provider of bespoke fitness and wellness programs for individuals, communities and corporations.
- On-site, concierge delivery: We deliver what you need, the way you need it, where and when it’s most convenient for you.
- Unified Team of Service Providers: Our certified specialists work as a team, using their individual expertise to create the best plan for you.
- Collaboration: Partnering with luxury residential communities and corporations to create cultures of health and wellness.
- Constantly Evolving: Committed to continuous improvement through observation and response to our communities’ needs.
- Lead group yoga classes in the high-rise buildings, corporate, and commercial buildings we service
- Lead one-on-one or small group training classes
- Demonstrate proper technique to attendees
- Provide feedback, adjustments, and training recommendations
- Minimum 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification
- Meditation instruction experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience as yoga instructor
- Current Liability Insurance and CPR Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive base salary & bonus structure
- Flexible work environment (ability to set your own schedule)
- This is a part-time contractor position
- Reliable transportation required