Meet Sarah! In addition to teaching, Sarah explores fitness endeavors by training for triathlons, studying ballet, and continually expanding her fitness education. Another aspect of Sarah’s life is her love for theater, music, and performing original material around Chicago! Sarah utilizes elements of music throughout her training sessions and believes that if you motivate the mind the body will follow. Learn more about Sarah in our Q&A.
What motivated you to begin training & leading classes?
- When I experienced a Pilates class for the 1st time I felt rejuvenated and a bit sore. I kept coming back to class every week and eventually decided to find a training program suitable for me. STOTT Pilates motivated me to get an all comprehensive training which has led me to find more certifications in health & fitness. Ultimately improving my clients sessions and well-being.
How would you describe your training personality?
- My training personality is creative and personable, yet disciplined and fun!
What advice do you have for people that are just getting into fitness?
- Getting back into the swing of things? I recommend taking it in baby steps.
What’s your favorite workout & why?
- My favorite workouts are ones involving the TRX because it gives me a full body workout.
What do you like to do for fun?
- I love to sing and play the keys on the weekend at Lower Broadway and knit scarves in the wintertime.